Tuesday 15 December 2009

What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

While making my magazine i have learnt how to use new technology effectively to complete a task.
This includes firstly learning how to use a camera effectively. I learnt about the 2/3's rule meaning the picture shouldnt be takin the centre as peoples attentions seems to drift away from this area. This helps me take a good picture to feature in my magazine.
To create the content for the magazine i have been using Photoshop Elements. This software was completely new to me therefore i had to learn of some of the features before using it this included going on internet tutorials. Once i had learnt how to use this software effectively i was able to manipulate images to suit the magazine. Also i learnt how to fill backgrounds, make text, and edit images like cropping certain sections out and rubbing parts out.

No comments:

Post a Comment